Providing world-class education since 2011, Alliance Tennenbaum Family Technology High School has been ranked among the top 10% of high schools in the nation by US News & World Report for three consecutive years.
Through small class sizes and a personalized approach to address each individual student's needs, we are already beginning to outperform neighboring schools:
*Source: latest available CDE data, 2014 - 2015 4-year cohort graduation rates and 2015-2016 CAASPP
Our school is a member of the Alliance College-Ready Public Schools network of independent public charter schools that provide world-class educational services that are personalized to address the unique needs of each individual student.
Alliance schools significantly outperform traditional public schools in preparing students to enter and succeed in college by sharing an educational model based on:
- high expectations for all students
- small and personalized campuses
- longer school year and a longer instructional day
- highly qualified teachers and principals
- parents as partners in their child’s educational success
- Curriculum fulfilling Common Core State and Next Generation Science Standards
- A-G College-Prep and AP courses emphasizing math, science and technology
- Early college / dual enrollment
- Students engaged as critical thinkers, readers, and writers
- Blended use of technology with online and teacher-led instruction and assessment
- 1:1 devices--iPads and Chromebooks